HOW IT WORKS
In the search box, type the location that you want to visit. ParkZebra will show you the nearest parking locations along with relevant information for both reservable and non-reservable parking locations.
Select the parking location of your choice based on proximity or price. Select the time and duration for which the spot is required. If needed, the reservation can be extended through the app. You can reserve your parking as early as a week in advance or as late as a few seconds before you drive in to park. Keep in mind that reservations are made based on availability and it is best to avoid trying to make last minute reservations to ensure that you have a pleasant parking experience.
To confirm your reservation, pay for parking using your preferred online payment method – credit/ debit card or Payment wallet (Paytm). The parking charges are as per actuals at the selected location with a small convenience fee for the reservation.
On completion of the parking reservation, you will receive a QR code through the app that will be used by the parking attendant at the parking location to validate the reservation.
- Drive into the parking lot.
- At the entry gate, collect the parking ticket from the parking attendant.
If the wait after you receive the ticket is longer than 10 minutes and you still haven’t been directed to a parking spot, you can contact the ParkZebra assistant through the app. He will then park the car for you and inform you from where you can collect the car keys after your visit.
- Follow the parking attendant’s directions to the parking spot.
- Use the app to note the parking floor and area so that it is easy to find your car on the way out.
- During your visit, in case the parking period needs to be extended, you can use the app to extend the parking reservation.
- Use the app to find the parking spot where you car is located.
In case a ParkZebra parking attendant has parked your car for you, go to the designated location to collect your key and get directions to your car.
- Exit the parking spot and follow the directions to the exit gate.
- At the exit gate, show the attendant the ParkZebra QR code on the app so that he can scan and confirm the payment.
In case the parking period has been extended beyond the reservation period, and the reservation has not been extended through the app, pay the additional amount due to the parking attendant.
- Drive out.